The M1 High Performance Wing
The PPC M1 is the ultimate choice for the experienced rider looking for uncompromising performance.
The M1 takes advantage of the remarkable rigidity of Dyneema cuben fibre, a high-end material widely used on racing sailboats. Setting new standards in terms of strength and durability it enables the use of smaller diameters for the leading edge and center tubes paired with high inflation pressure. For the canopy a new, non strech, waxed MK cloth is being used that so far could only be found in the sails of Americas Cup Yachts. 12 PSI pressure, paired with a complex panel layout, the M1 shows a very tight canopy with a deep profile near the center strut that quickly flattens out towards the wing tips.
New dual carbon handles deliver the flexibility and direct response that many have been asking for.
On the water the M1 shows to be a real performance machine - high acceleration and speed, it has great handling and enormus lift for jumping.
Please be aware that this wing is for the experienced rider looking for performance on all levels - it is not suited for the beginner.
- Leading edge & center strut are made of Dyneema "cuben" Fibre
- Canopy sail – a non strech waxed cloth, wich so far only has been used for sails in the Americas Cup - very tight and clean canopy layout with high efficiency
- 6 battens on trailing edge
- Kevlar wing tip reinforcement
- Dual chamber SUP valves
- Dual carbon handles with comfortable EVA textured covering and neoprene edge protection (modular/removable/replacable t30)
- Leading Edge soft handle
- Double windows with good vision